- Academy for Global Business Advancement (AGBA) is global association of professionals in the fields of business administration, commerce, economics, entrepreneurship, information technology, tourism, hospitality and recreational sectors.
- AGBA is an independent, non-aligned and not-for-profit, charitable NGO registered in the state of Texas (USA) with a worldwide network of more than 1000 members based across more than 50 countries that include scholars from reputed academic institutions, corporate leaders, governmental officials, entrepreneurs and consultants hailing from both western and emerging countries.
- AGBA, as a global organization, aims to help academics and scholars at business schools across emerging countries to connect with the western (developed) world for mutual benefit. Such collaboration would accelerate the process of globalization by furnishing ample opportunities to scholars in emerging countries to get recognition, disseminate new knowledge and assert themselves on the global stage.
To be globally recognized as a leading "not-for-profit charitable NGO" dedicated to serve the academic, professional, government, corporate and entrepreneurial sectors worldwide.
Building on the dynamics of the ongoing globalization process, AGBA is committed to provide a global platform aimed at assisting academics, scholars, professionals, officials, entrepreneurs and consultants of emerging countries to assert themselves on the global stage for recognition, networking and dissemination of knowledge.
AGBA's Core Business:
- Nurture globally competitive talents; expertise and skills in academics across the emerging countries;
- Arrange apprenticeships for academics, scholars, professionals, officials, entrepreneurs and consultants on the global stage;
- Provide advisory services to upcoming business schools across the emerging countries for accreditation by the US based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB);
- Provide advisory services to peers worldwide to obtain “Fulbright Grants” from the US government successfully;
- Offer customized training and professional development programs globally;
- Act as a platform for the advancement of “Global Entrepreneurship”. and
- Act as a platform for the publications of scholarship in globally respected and world-class journals.